Electricity prices will rise tomorrow Monday: these are the most expensive and cheapest hours
There is a cost of electricity There will be an increase tomorrow on Monday By 8.7% compared to Sunday, to 146.43 euros per megawatt hour (MWh), according to auctions held in the wholesale market or ‘pool’ and with adjustments to be paid by beneficiaries. Constraints on gas to fuel power plants who use this raw material.
Without the Iberian system, which limits the cost of natural gas for electricity generation, the The wholesale price will be 158.22 euros per MWh, ie, €11.80 moreAccording to data from the Iberian Electricity Market Operator (OMIE) and the Iberian Gas Market (Mibgas).
The final price is the result of adding 139.80 euros per MWh registered for tomorrow in the wholesale market Beneficiaries of gas cap for compensation Plants that use this material to generate electricity and this Monday That would be 6.63 euros. Also, tomorrow’s final price will be 15.1% lower than a year ago, when it was over 172 euros.
‘Iberian System’, which came into effect on June 15Limits the price of gas to an average of 48.8 euros per MWh for electricity generation over a twelve-month period, thus covering the period next winter. In which energy prices are more expensive. In particular, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets the path for generating electricity from natural gas. 40 Euro per MWh price In the first six months – until December 15 – and thereafter, a monthly increase of five euros per megawatt hour until the end of the measurement.
Most expensive and cheapest hours
According to the time band, excluding such adjustments, the highest price will be reached between 09:00 and 10:00, when it will reach 179.01 euros per MWh; Meanwhile he The cheapest check in is between 23:00 and 24:00at 113.09 euros per MWh.
- 00:00 to 01:00: 156.51 Euro/MWh.
- 01:00 to 02:00 am: 148.72 Euro/MWh. of
- 02:00 am to 03:00 am: 135.7 Euro/MWh.
- 03:00 am to 04:00 am: 132.69 Euro/MWh.
- From 4:00 am to 5:00 am: 124.55 Euro/MWh.
- From 5:00 am to 6:00 am: 154.26 Euro/MWh.
- From 06:00 to 07:00 AM: 149.57 Euro/MWh.
- From 07:00 AM to 08:00 AM: 162.13 Euro/MWh.
- From 08:00 AM to 09:00 AM: 176.36 Euro/MWh.
- From 9:00 am to 10:00 am: 179.01 Euro/MWh.
- From 10:00 am to 11:00 am: 165.82 Euro/MWh.
- From 11:00 am to 12:00 pm: 156.07 Euro/MWh.
- From 12:00 am to 1:00 pm: 146.87 Euro/MWh.
- From 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm: 124.57 Euro/MWh.
- From 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM: 120.2 Euro/MWh.
- From 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM: 119.9 Euro/MWh.
- From 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM: 124.99 Euro/MWh.
- From 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM: 154.68 Euro/MWh.
- From 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM: 161.46 Euro/MWh.
- From 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM: 161.69 Euro/MWh.
- From 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM: 166.17 Euro/MWh.
- From 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM: 156.43 Euro/MWh.
- From 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm: 122.93 Euro/MWh.
- 11:00 pm to 12:00 am: 113.09 Euro/MWh.
Additionally, it will be below what is payable in other European countries such as Italy, France, Germany or the UK, where they will reach 214 euros per MWh, 195.20 euros per MWh, 160.80 euros per MWh and 153 pounds per MWh (about 175 euros), respectively. In Portugal, where the hat is also enforced Gas for power generation By virtue of what is known as the ‘Iberian exception’, the price will be the same as Spain, the country with which it shares the market.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! WHICHLEDLIGHT.COM is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.