The price of electricity increases by 58% this Sunday: these are the most expensive hours
The average price of electricity tomorrow Sunday for regular rate customers connected to the wholesale market will increase by 58.52% compared to this Saturday, the cheapest day on the electricity bill for 17 months, to 88.74 euros per megawatt hour (MWh). At the auction, the average price of light in the wholesale market — the so-called ‘pool’ — will be 96.58 euros/MWh this Sunday.
25% less without applying the solution
In the absence of a mechanism of The ‘Iberian exception’ In order to limit the cost of gas for electricity generation, the price of electricity in Spain will average around 118.14 Euro/MWh, which is around 29.4 Euro/MWh more than the regulated rate consumers will be compensated, which will thus be paid. a 24.89% below average.
The ‘Iberian mechanism’, which came into effect on June 15, limits the price of gas to an average for power generation. 48.8 euros per MWh for a period of twelve monthsThis will cover the following winter, during which energy prices are more expensive.
Specifically, the ‘Iberian exception’ sets the path for natural gas to generate electricity at a cost. 40 Euro/MWh in the first six months –until December 15th– and thereafter, a monthly increase of five euros/MWh until the end of the measurement.
Tomorrow’s electricity bill: 58% more expensive
The maximum price will be registered between 8:00 pm and 9:00 pm, with 154.76 Euro/MWh, while the minimum price of the day will drop to 51.29 Euro/MWh between 3:00 am and 4:00 am, according to the provisional Iberian Energy Market (OMIE ) data from operators.
- 00:00 to 01:00: 85.35 Euro/MWh.
- 01:00 am to 02:00 am: €69.72/MWh. of
- 02:00 to 03:00: 53.81 Euro/MWh.
- 03:00 to 04:00: 51.29 Euro/MWh.
- 04:00 to 05:00: 53.55 Euro/MWh.
- 05:00 to 06:00: 54.71 Euro/MWh.
- 06:00 to 07:00: 80.02 Euro/MWh.
- From 7:00 am to 8:00 am: 88.6 Euro/MWh.
- 08:00 to 09:00: 90.79 Euro/MWh.
- From 9:00 am to 10:00 am: 93.4 Euro/MWh.
- From 10:00 am to 11:00 am: 92.29 Euro/MWh.
- From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM: 87.57 Euro/MWh.
- From 12:00 AM to 1:00 PM: 80.94 Euro/MWh.
- From 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM: 83.53 Euro/MWh.
- From 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM: 70.92 Euro/MWh.
- From 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM: 57.76 Euro/MWh.
- From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm: 91.66 Euro/MWh.
- From 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM: 102.11 Euro/MWh.
- From 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM: 115.74 Euro/MWh.
- From 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm: 145.44 Euro/MWh.
- From 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM: 154.76 Euro/MWh.
- From 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM: 131.74 Euro/MWh.
- From 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm: 106.81 Euro/MWh.
- 11:00 pm to 12:00 am: 87.32 Euro/MWh.
*The article has been translated based on the content of lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
For all the latest news click here
Denial of responsibility! WHICHLEDLIGHT.COM is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – at email@example.com The content will be deleted within 24 hours.